In order to take care of our customers, we promote responsible gambling. We believe that we have a responsibility to you, and we want you to have a positive experience while you are on the site. So that you are aware of all the possible financial and social risks associated with gambling.
To keep control
You should be aware that gambling should not be more than just your normal pastime. Unfortunately, some people mistakenly try to turn this hobby into a source of income, which ends up negatively affecting their mental and financial well-being. We would like you to enjoy the game without burdening yourself with problems. To do this, you need to follow some simple rules:
- Always know the measure when you play for money. Remember that it is only entertainment, not work.
- Don’t try to win back at all costs. Sometimes it is better to stop and continue playing another day.
- don’t make bets you can’t afford.
- Control the time and amount you play for.
- If you feel that you can’t stop – write to our support. Upon your request, we can temporarily suspend your account to give you a break.
- If you need outside intervention to help you overcome your gambling cravings, you can always contact one of the specialized organizations listed below.
Do you have a problem?
How do you know if gambling has become a problem for you or a loved one? Answer the questions to see if it is:
- Has gambling started to interfere with your work or studies?
- do you gamble when you’re just bored?
- Have you ever been criticized for gambling?
- Has your interest in your friends or family declined because of gambling?
- Have you ever lied to hide the true amount of money you spent on gambling?
- Have you had to lie or steal to get money for gambling?
- Do you save money on everyday things to leave more money for the game?
- Do you only gamble until you lose all your money?
- If you lose, do you have an overwhelming desire to get even and get your money back immediately?
- Is gambling your last comfort after a fight or disappointment in life?
- Have you ever been depressed or suicidal after a long losing streak at a gambling game?
The more times you answered yes, the more likely it is that gambling has become a problem for you. You need to think seriously about stopping gambling and seeking help from qualified professionals.
If you need to take an extended break from gambling, we are ready to provide you with a voluntary blocking option. Enabling a self-holding means that your account will be blocked for a specified or indefinite period of time, and you will not be able to use it until the period expires. To enable voluntary blocking, write to the support chat of the site.
To reactivate, the customer must submit a request in writing to restore the account. Write to us in the chat that you want to cancel the voluntary blocking of the game account, and your account will be unblocked within a specified period.
Gambling Addiction Treatment
GambleAware offers practical help with gambling addiction problems. Learn more by going to http://about.gambleaware.org/
As one of the leading organizations of its kind, GamCare provides counseling and practical help for social problems related to gambling. Learn more at www.gamcare.org.uk. The anonymous counseling phone number is 0845 6000 133. You can also ask about similar organisations outside the UK.
Gamblers Anonymous – Gamblers Anonymous is a group of people who join forces to deal with personal gambling difficulties and help each other. It has chapters all over the world. Gamblers Anonymous international website: www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk.
Gambling Therapy – Gambling Therapy provides counseling and support to anyone who suffers from gambling. Gambling Therapy specialists work in the UK and far beyond.
The organization’s website is: www.gamblingtherapy.org
Restricting access to the internet
Various filtering systems allow you to set restrictions on websites. With these tools, parents can limit their children’s access to gambling sites. If you share a computer with your relatives or loved ones who include minors, we recommend that you use the following Internet filters:
Net Nanny www.netnanny.com
Please note that winnings of underage players will be canceled and information about the player will be transferred to the appropriate authorities.
Angela Connor is an author, speaker, and Aviator Game expert. Her mission: impact through storytelling and spreading the word.